By: Diane Benjamin Keep in mind voters were scared into giving Unit 5 the right to increase tax rates. The below is using the rate Unit 5 charged property owners in 2022. They now have the right to charge you much more regardless of how much the assessed value of your property increased. The below […]
Most people do not vote in local elections. That means the elites can get anyone in office they want. They REAL extremists are the ones who make plans with your money on non-essentials while underfunding essential services. Failure to vote keeps them in office. Tuesday is another chance to fix local governments. Only because I’ve […]
By: Diane Benjamin I’m pretty sure most of you got a card in the mail from Responsible Cities telling you who to vote for. Guess who also got a card in the mail addressed to “Responsible Citizens at . . . .”: Me I can’t vote in Bloomington elections -their preferred candidates are on the […]
By: Diane Benjamin https://www.unit5.org/domain/3810 Unit 5 is busy posting lots of fear porn, the above is one of two pages. This one is my favorite though: Must be Common Core Math. (anybody else see four things?) Keep what going? Is this English? 35% of students going on the college need remedial education, I think this […]
By: Diane Benjamin Total Revenue: Bigger loss: Not included in this loss are new electric buses: Fixed route ridership is up: Mobility ridership is up: See PDF pages 17-24 for a list of all bills pending in Springfield as reported by Cornerstone Government Affairs who was hired by Connect Transit to track them. If you […]
By: Diane Benjamin The McLean County Museum of History is owned by McLean County. That makes this Facebook post electioneering. Candace Summers is also wrong. If the referendum passes there is no guarantee field trips will be in the budget. There is no guarantee any cuts will be restored. The only guarantee if the referendum […]
Vote Accordingly! More money for any government never works, they will always want more. #History The Unit 5 candidates are hand picked by the union. The Board needs to represent citizens, not the union. All the above expect you to vote YE$ on the referendum.
By: Diane Benjamin Listen to Chandler and Swan Sunday at 7:00am or the replay at 5:00pm. Cities 92.9 – we discuss some of the below. It should be on spotify too. Unit 5’s superintendent uses PRONOUNS in her signature. Their job is to educate not cater to ridiculous ideology. Pronouns virtual signal to the far […]
By: Diane Benjamin The Unit 5 School Board did nothing to control costs, they just want you to pay more. They are putting the exact same referendum back on the April ballot. That is the same referendum that was defeated in November. The only way it passes in April is if supporters vote and you […]
By: Diane Benjamin County: Bloomington Unit 5: Added together: (😣) Yes: 16,547 No: 19,196 Stay tuned draconian predictions from Unit 5 Only 52.44% of registered voters in Bloomington bothered to vote. The County only had 60.52%. Obviously the Republic can’t be “kept” when citizens don’t participate. . . . .
By: Diane Benjamin Only slightly over 60% of registered voters in McLean County bothered to vote. (35,980 out of 59,448) Evidently 40 year high inflation and Pritzker tax increases weren’t enough pain for the other 40% I can’t tell you how many registered voters in Bloomington bothered to show up. Not only did it take […]
By: Diane Benjamin Voters rejected the large property tax increase Unit 5 wanted. They didn’t buy approving a tax increase would lower their property taxes when the bonds were paid off. Unit 5 needs to fire the consultant, few people showed up for “Community Engagement” sessions. They did a lousy job explaining the facts while […]
Look for it on South Veterans Parkway: . . . . .
By: Diane Benjamin Where did the Vote Yes committee get your cell phone number? From Unit 5? I know people receiving texts who believe they couldn’t have come from anyone else. That’s illegal Unit 5, luckily Illinois doesn’t have prosecutors who care. This was texted Thursday night, h/t a reader: At best this graph is […]
By: Diane Benjamin 3 HUGE issues you need to consider before you vote: (other issues later) 1) The SAFE-T act is a pro-criminal bill passed by Illinois Democrats and signed by Gov. Pritzker. It will increase crime across Illinois. Any candidates that don’t REJECT this bill don’t need your vote. A DEMOCRAT State’s Attorney has […]