By: Diane Benjamin
I’m pretty sure most of you got a card in the mail from Responsible Cities telling you who to vote for.
Guess who also got a card in the mail addressed to “Responsible Citizens at . . . .”:
I can’t vote in Bloomington elections -their preferred candidates are on the card.
A can’t vote in Normal -their preferred candidates are on the card.
I can’t vote in District 87 -their preferred candidates are on the card.
I can’t vote un Unit 5 -their preferred candidates are on the card.
I can’t vote for or against the Unit 5 referendum -their choice is on the card .
The only candidate they wasted postage on is 1 Heartland Community College Board candidate. She will NOT be getting my vote since these clowns support her.
Responsible Cities is an oxymoron for far left and left of center candidates who will do as they are told. Responsible representatives don’t vote as they are told or push their agenda on the people paying the bills.
It was irresponsible to use funds donated to Responsible Cities to mail cards basically addressed to “resident” to try to garner votes for one candidate. The candidates this group supports are just as irresponsible. Left of Center believes in their agenda – using your tax dollars. They call it progress, results are immaterial and never considered. (Coliseum, Uptown, etc)
Vote for actual representatives – every candidate not on their card!
See who funds Responsible Cities: https://www.illinoissunshine.org/committees/35984/
Who is Responsible Cities: https://blnnews.com/2023/03/16/responsible-cities-pac-the-list-of-who-not-to-vote-for/
3 thoughts on “Responsible Cities PAC not so responsible”
Responsible Cities PAC received $1662 from Illinois for Progress.
Tom Crumpler received $1662 from Illinois for Progress.
The leftist progressive marxists are all in bed together.
But the people behand the PAC, and the people they endorse, Are
– Responsible for Normal residents still having sewage backups in their basements after 30 years
– Responsible for our children’s academic shortfalls due to putting Politics ahead of Academics
– Responsible for our first responder pension funds being underfunded almost to the point of insolvency
– Responsible for our children’s mental and emotional issues due to putting Politics ahead of Reality
– Responsible for all the first-rate signs labelling our third-rate roads
– Responsible for the money pits that are the Arena, BCPA, Uptown Circle, etc
– Responsible for trying to extort $20M out of the public to cover a $12M shortfall
– …and so much more
I did get my post card. I will be taking that card to my polling place to ensure, I vote for anyone who is NOT listed. Those listed will not be receiving my vote.