(Search by Retiree or by District name) Your Property Taxes are funding this abuse…
The largest share of teacher/administrator pensions are paid by taxpayers, not educators. Your state taxes are now flowing into pensions, crowding out government services. Your property taxes are funding more pension abuse, and less education and government services.
Cap Property Taxes Now, click here
TOP 10 DISTRICTS AWARDING $100,000 PENSIONS:
- Palatine D211 343 retirees
- Township HSD 214 (Arlington Heights) 252 retirees
- Northfield HSD 225 131 retirees
- Highland Park D113 124 retirees
- Maine Twp HSD207 125 retirees
- Niles HSD 219 118 retirees
- Downers Grove D99 96 retirees
- Consolidated HSD 230 (Carpentersville) 94 retirees
- New Trier D203 90 retirees
- Leyden D212 80 retirees
- Bremen CHSD 228 76 retirees
TOP 100 ALL-TIME “EDUCATION PENSIONS”:
Click to see TOP 100 Public Education Pensions
- In 2012, Lawrence Wyllie, Superintendent of Lincoln-Way set a new pension record: $24,155/month- nearly $300,000 per year.
See interactive map above for all 4,767 retirees over $100k.
TOP 100 2012 “EDUCATION SALARIES”:
Click to see the Top 100 Public Education Salaries
- 406 School Administrators Out-Earned Every Governor of the 50 States: The highest paid was Larry Fleming, Superintendent of Lincolnshire-Prairieview who cleaned off $374,302 and then retired on a $258,000 a year pension!
Founder, For The Good of Illinois
P.S. Donate today to help us continue to “shine the light” on Illinois pay & pensions. Please invest in our work by donating $25, $50, $100, $250 or $500 today.