I have seen many comments that compare Obama with Hitler. Those who ignore or forget history are condemned to repeat it. Obama is counting on the majority of American voters to forget or ignore that dark times of World History and just how Hitler took power because he is following that same path.
One of the first things Hitler did in Germany was to get government control of health care. Obama has done that.
Another thing was to gain control of the Media. Obama has that.
Hitler then confiscated firearms. Obama and Hillary, with the help of the United Nations, are working very hard behind the scenes to accomplish that.
Hitler then got control of big business. Obama has Chrysler, GM and GE in his hip pocket.
Hitler gained control of the courts. Obama has successfully placed 2 highly controversial people on the Supreme Court and could appoint more. Under Sotomayor, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals had the most decisions overturned by the Supreme Court. That made her the perfect lap dog. Before her appointment, Kagan publicly boasted about how she admired Chairman Mao as a compassionate political genius, and she even stated that private ownership of property (Like the house you are buying or have paid off) should be illegal. Even less than twenty years ago, such statements would have killed any chances of ever getting approved for the Supreme Court.
Then Ruth Badgirl Ginsburg stated “I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012,” Ginsburg said in an interview on Al Hayat television in Egypt. “I might look at the constitution of South Africa. That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, have an independent judiciary. It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done.”
Too many people are underestimating Obama and he knows how to use that to his advantage. Hitler was also underestimated by the German people. He used that to his advantage and that was how he took over Germany.
Yes, Adolph Hitler and Barack Obama, are much alike.
- In their 30’s they each wrote their autobiography. Hitler’s was “Mein Kampf” (My Struggle) and Obama’s was “Dreams of My Father.”
- Both later wrote another book to explain their goals. Hitler’s “Zweites Buch” (translated as “Second Book”) contains a deeper understanding of his political ideas. The same can also be said about Obama’s second book, “The Audacity of Hope”.
- Hitler had a different last name when he was younger, Schickelgruber and so did Obama, it was Soetoro.
- Hitler, like Obama, loved to hold rallies outdoors to excite the people, women fainted and cried with emotions.
- Hitler and Obama used political power to hide their birth certificates from coming to public view. Hitler’s disappeared while Obama finally produced one that many say is phony.
- In Hitler’s Germany children were taught to sing songs as a tribute to him instead of their country. In Obama’s America, some teachers teach songs of adoration, not to country but to Obama. Obama followers encourage their families to have faith in Obama, not in our country.
- Hitler focused on the youth, with his Hitler Youth and Obama has his Obama Youth. Go to “Generation Obama/GO” on line, you’ll find a grassroots movement led by youth activists.
ObamaCare, now the law of the land, can allow him to create his own private army that he spoke of in his campaign, “We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded.” http://youtu.be/Tt2yGzHfy7s
It took WWII to stop Hitler, will it take a WWIII to stop Obama? The writing is on the wall and many voters still are refusing to read it. I’m not saying anything new that I haven’t said many times in the past. I am saying the things that need to be said over and over. Wake up and smell the coffee America before it’s too late!
6 thoughts on “Another Letter to the Editor Rejected by the #Pantagraph”
What i do not realize is in truth how you are no longer really a lot more smartly-appreciated than you might be now. You’re so intelligent. You realize thus considerably in relation to this topic, made me in my view consider it from numerous various angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved until it is something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. At all times care for it up!
hey great job
I really like what you’ve done here! I want a blog of my own… who you hosted with mate?
Admiring the dedication you put into your website and detailed information you present. It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same outdated rehashed material. Excellent read! I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.I will send this blog to my friends.By the way.Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks
It is a WordPress template
Hasn’t anyone mentioned that as soon as you mention the “H” name, you lose the discussion?
Besides, people made the exact same claims about Bush — did you vehemently disagree, or just ignore it?