McDade admitted on radio she spent around $20,000 to get back on the ballot for City Council after she was kicked off for not filling out petitions properly. Now she is loaning her campaign $32,000!
|Contributed By||Amt||Received By||Desc||Vendor Name||Vendor Add|
206 FleetwoodBloomington, IL 61701
Friends of Brian Plath
206 Fleetwood DriveBloomington, IL 61701
Friends of Jennifer McDade
|McDade, Jennifer||206 Fleetwood Drive
Bloomington, IL 61701
Spending over $50,000 for a job that pays very little? Maybe somebody should ask her:
1) Why nobody else has contributed to her campaign
2) Why she is spending so much money to win a City Council seat
3) Did the fees for getting back on the ballot come from campaign funds? Nothing has been reported.
4) Why she donates money to Democrats (Brian Plath ran against Republican Don Everhart)
5) Why John Parrott invited her to the GOP breakfast to speak about her candidacy when actual GOP voting candidates weren’t.
Are the citizens going to fall this charade?
Anybody think the Pantagraph isn’t going to endorse her?
Who is “Friends of Jennifer McDade”?
|Jennifer McDade||Chairperson||206 Fleetwood DrBloomington, IL 61701|
|Jennifer McDade||Treasurer||206 Fleetwood DrBloomington, IL 61701|