by: Diane Benjamin
Yes, I’ve heard all the arguments. You don’t want to hold your nose and vote again for somebody you don’t 100% like.
Get a clue: There are no perfect candidates! No even those calling themselves libertarians.
Think about this:
- Democrats control Illinois
- Democrat Gov Quinn controls all these State agencies: http://www2.illinois.gov/Pages/Agencies.aspx
- The Illinois Attorney General is the daughter of the guy blamed most for destroying Illinois, corruption won’t be prosecuted by her
- Illinois is at or near the bottom of EVERY performance comparison of the States
- Voting for any libertarian candidate WILL NOT change any of the above
If you are leaving Illinois and don’t care about its people anymore, vote libertarian.
If you want to feel “special” about your purist voting, vote libertarian.
If you want to make sure Illinois is destroyed, vote libertarian.
If you are just now starting to pay attention to the November election, you are too late. The only propaganda spewing now are lies and distortions of the truth.
November is easy. Here are your options:
- If you love Illinois government – vote Democratic.
- If you hate Illinois government but don’t want it changed – vote Libertarian.
- If you want some glimmer of hope that Illinois can be reformed and prosperous, vote Republican.
Not voting gets you the first one. Yes, most of the choices smell.
There is one Republican worth the trip to the polls: Paul Schimpf. Daddy Madigan is protected in his bought and paid for district. His daughter isn’t. Paul is not only a great candidate for Attorney General, he can take out a Madigan.
If common sense doesn’t prevail in November, our destruction will continue. Your choice.
(Paul will be at the McLean County TEA Party meeting on October 7th, 6:30 at the Launch Pad.)
Need more, read this: http://spectator.org/articles/60512/difference-between-winners-and-whiners