Should Renner be back?

By:  Diane Benjamin

Hit play to hear Mayor Renner’s comments at the end of the meeting last night.  Is he fit to be mayor?  I want to see the police reports that have been filed in connection to his accusations.

Advertisements

Comments

1. This guy’s about ready to crack

2. Prognosticator says:

Nothing has changed; He still cannot deal with reality!

3. Isn’t Tari the one who does this? He lied! He is under investigation! He has been censured! And the Council is complicit at this point. He MUST go.

4. Renner brings out all the acrimony by operating underhandedly. If he really was transparent we wouldn’t have the problem

5. Elizabeth Gruber says:

Is he dealing in reality? Don’t think so.

6. One “Sick Puppy”.

7. This guy is absolutely disgusting. What threats has he received?

Seems to me it’s his leftist pals threatening anyone who dares hold him accountable. Pink Hair Watchinski and pot-smoking-joker are two prime examples.

And I think Jesse Smart’s comments were actually aimed at Tari….as in “I’ve never seen anyone like you, Tari.”

8. Cavewoman says:

He’s thanking them for covering his behind, once again! If he’s feeling threatened, he should call off his BLM, NIOT, Antifa goons…they’re the ones suggesting violence anywhere there’s political meetings in our community. Tari, you’ve got nothing to fear if you’re really transparent!

9. I’m also glad to hear so many people mention you and your work. I’m sure it made his skin crawl….but shows him you’re not the only one holding him accountable.

Liked by 1 person

10. Jim Eckert says:

Sounded kind of flakey to me.

11. It was a bizarre statement, and it’s obvious he just doesn’t get the fact that he’s the cause of all the acrimony. The only lies come from him, no one else. His denial of the complaints against him including the “ frivolous lawsuits” only shows what an arrogant
    untrustworthy person he really is. He is not a king, he’s a mere mayor accountable to the citizens of the city, and many of us are not happy. He can deny until he’s blue in the face, but many people are able to see through his lies and deception. His brief speech was obnoxious and pathetic. The lawsuits were not frivolous. He was not transparent. He intimidated certain citizens. He stacked his commissions. He personally attacked Diane Benjamin and Bruce Meeks. He failed to oversee the Coliseum contract resulting in our current debacle. He wasted a huge amount of money on outside consultants. Even though over 200+ of his nominating signatures were thrown out, many more would of been thrown out had it not been for a technical error in the form of the complaint filed-even though it was filed per the directions of the Bloomington Election Commission. I could go on and on with his failures, but I believe I made my point. His lecture only made him look more of a fool than he already was prior to his “ sick leave”.

Liked by 1 person

12. Free Lunch Tari… the wheels on the bus go round and round, the mayors on the bus go wa wa wa, wa wa wa

13. I’m going to have to agree some with Tari on this one. It just isn’t here locally but nationwide it seems. I visit a few websites and read comments being made and some of them are just vile and nasty from all political parties it seems. Even during the last POTUS election people were doing things that I could never imagine from dropping letters in peoples mailboxes because they had some signage in their yard to people out right driving thru someones lawn to drive over signs.

14. Can’t watch the WHOLE thing, just WAY too INSINCERE!!
    This “mayor” has a megalomaniac problem or something.
    And as for a FRIENDLY smile, he’s not capable of it…

15. Mike Mucci says:

Liberal bullies don’t like the shoe on the other foot!

16. I was scared seeing him during his rant. I can understand that he’s fired up, perhaps scared of the police investigations into his tenure as mayor. I would suggest he needs a longer time off, and perhaps should focus solely on his Democratic election causes and his professor position – he intertwines them so much anyway.

17. All his whining about the “cost” of the lawsuits?

1) Are we supposed to believe he actually gives a crap about taxpayer money, when he throws it like candy to bikeblono and other leftist causes?

2) If he and his cronies were transparent, the lawsuits wouldn’t be necessary

3) He will be held accountable, and if lawsuits and FOIA are the only way to get the truth, too bad.

18. Wow, that was…interesting. Thankfully this is his last term as mayor, trust me on that one.

19. Dawson Lake says:

To Mr Reynolds, Old Town Road Commissioner, SPEED BUMPS. Place them at a distance to be determined by you, and you will see a large reduction in traffic counts. Hint, place them at a small angle as this will cause a vehicle to make a slight rocking motion too.

20. Here is my concern and it is VERY SERIOUS! Tari now has not open, open houses. What if someone he does not like comes to speak with him and he lies. I feel like a false police report is coming soon. I don’t like snakes and would be terrified to meet with him one on one and I would recommend no else do that, ever!

• Simple solution–take someone with you and record the discussion on your cell phone. Of course his tone of voice will change when on the record but at least he can be held accountable.

• My thoughts entirely, Angela. Thank you for warning people.

Renner is a deeply, deeply evil person, and is capable of most anything. You know, in Marxist ideology, lying in order to further “the cause” is considered entirely appropriate, even praiseworthy. Of course, in the tradition of his ultimate hero, Che Guevara, so is murdering your political opponents by the thousands. Removed from the rule of law, believe Renner would be entirely capable of that.

21. old stanky says:

Lol, so now Renner is playing the victim card,,,what a sad, sad, sad man he is. Deceive to achieve, whatever it takes. We’re right. We’re always rignt so don’t question us. Lol, you’re another crummy politician and you reap the seeds you sow. Quit your cryin’.

Liked by 1 person

22. There is something fundamentally wrong with him, I have always thought that – and it’s getting worse.