By: Diane Benjamin
See these two links:
Rodney Davis joined Adam Kinzinger to support DACA amnesty
Rodney Davis supports Red Flag gun confiscation
Good in theory, until government starts confiscating guns.
President Trump has endorsed Congresswoman Mary Miller (R-IL) for re-election in Illinois’ 15th District.
- Mary and her husband Chris run a third-generation family cattle and grain farm.
- She is the proud mother of seven children and grandmother of eighteen grandchildren.
- After being elected to Congress in 2020 as a Pro-Trump, America First Republican, she became a member of the House Freedom Caucus and serves on the House Agriculture Committee and the House Education and Labor Committee.
- She has been endorsed by The Club for Growth, FreedomWorks, the Family Research Council, and Illinois Family Action in 2022.
- Mary was endorsed by the NRA in 2020, has an A rating from Gun Owners of America, a 100% rating with National Right to Life, an A+ Rating from the Susan B. Anthony List, a 100% Liberty Score from Conservative Review, and a 0% rating from Planned Parenthood.
3 thoughts on “More reason Rodney Davis needs retired”
Connie Beard Uninvited her from a Lincoln Reagan Dinner
Lincoln Project, tech, insurance industry and ISU backed most likely. Wooing the youngsters coming into the Republican Party. Should concern many. Hot shot Marxists. In disguise
ISU, insurance, tech, Lincoln Project, control
State backed politicians saying they are saving and protecting all. Wooing young Republicans with their “wisdom”. Should concern many.