By: Diane Benjamin
See these two links:
Good in theory, until government starts confiscating guns.
President Trump has endorsed Congresswoman Mary Miller (R-IL) for re-election in Illinois’ 15th District.
- Mary and her husband Chris run a third-generation family cattle and grain farm.
- She is the proud mother of seven children and grandmother of eighteen grandchildren.
- After being elected to Congress in 2020 as a Pro-Trump, America First Republican, she became a member of the House Freedom Caucus and serves on the House Agriculture Committee and the House Education and Labor Committee.
- She has been endorsed by The Club for Growth, FreedomWorks, the Family Research Council, and Illinois Family Action in 2022.
- Mary was endorsed by the NRA in 2020, has an A rating from Gun Owners of America, a 100% rating with National Right to Life, an A+ Rating from the Susan B. Anthony List, a 100% Liberty Score from Conservative Review, and a 0% rating from Planned Parenthood.