By: Diane Benjamin
I hope we’ve heard the end of Tari’s pre-public comment speech he’s been using for over 4 years. His new Open House policy ends the open and transparent Mayor persona.
- I wonder if the Mayor will close the fish pool doors for those making appointments?
- I wonder if the public can sit in?
- When has a citizens who came to talk to the Mayor at an Open House ever not been allowed?
- If people are waiting for their turn, and Tari doesn’t want to give them time, is he allowed to hide behind the closed fish bowl doors?
- It took more than 4 years for Tari to decide his Open House needed changed?
- Is advance sign-up encouraged so Tari formulate talking points?
So many unanswered questions.
No clue what I’m talking about?
Press release today: