By: Diane Benjamin
I’m sure you’ve heard Tari has 3 Town Hall meetings scheduled for December. The only questions now are:
- How many police will be at each event to protect him?
- How many of “his” people will attend to applaud his every word?
- Will anybody be able to have opinions other than his?
- Will Tari’s “brief high level comments” take up most of the time?
- How many people are sick of the “transparency score” rhetoric that only applies to 10 points on the website?
- How many people will he attack or run from?
- How many people care what Tari has to say?
If you oppose his plans to make Bloomington a Sanctuary City, attend on December 5th.
He may try to discuss it and vote during the Council meeting on the 11th.