By: Diane Benjamin
The race for Circuit Court Judge has only ONE issue. Next Tuesday is the REPUBLICAN primary. One person running is a Republican – Don Knapp, one is a Democrat pretending to be a Republican – Amy McFarland. I don’t care who has more experience or more qualifications, those issues should have been resolved in the November General Election, not the GOP primary!
Remember this guy? https://blnnews.com/2022/06/16/5-reasons-to-vote-knapp-instead-of-mcfarland/
That would be Amy McFarland’s communication director – John Kim. I wonder if what he posted on Facebook is still there? Luckily I have a copy, see below.
- Kim proves that what party a judge belongs to affects rulings. Does Amy McFarland think judges make laws? Does the Constitution matter?
- Kim proves he is going to be sick pulling a Republican ballot to vote for Amy McFarland, why John? 😁
- Kim proves Amy McFarland didn’t run as a Democrat because it would be hard to get elected
- I hope the local GOP doesn’t brag about the BIG Tent they created when Democrats pick a Democrat to be the Republican candidate. Brilliant!
- FYI: A vote for McFarland means you are endorsing Democrats interfering in Republican primaries.
- Maybe Republicans should start running in Democrat primaries!
- Were you better off when Trump was president or now?