By: Diane Benjamin
If your kids will be attending a local public school, you need to prepare them for the Marxist ideology they will hear.
Ask them to report use of these words to you:
White privilege, White Supremacy, Gender identification, Inherent Bias, Equity, Anti-racist,
1619 Project, Diversity-Equity-Inclusion, and Culturally Responsive Teaching
This list will keep expanding as those who want America divided into groups make up new labels. CRT depises individuality because the goal is to de-legitimize America. Individual liberty, equal opportunity, upward mobility, capitalism, and freedom can not exist when the goal is to fundamentally transform America. History, family, laws, and the American culture must be destroyed. See it happening everywhere?
AMAC magazine has a good article this month on CRT. AMAC is the conservative alternative to AARP, I suggest you join today. https://www.amac.us/magazine/
The article lists SEVEN hard truths about CRT. Below is a shortened summary of each:
- “Group Equity” is not in the Constitution, we all have individual rights.
- Equal opportunity is not Equal outcome. CRT demands government creates Equal.
- CRT is racist because merit based achievement is rejected, hate and blame replace it.
- CRT denies that upward mobility exists. It teaches your race prevents success.
- CRT promotes inter-generational guilt. We are responsible for the history of our ancestors even if they weren’t here.
- CRT empowers elites to mass persecute those who oppose the Marxist agenda. Un-American!
- CRT ignores data. America is a magnate for minorities because of the American Dream.
I’m sure you can see a lot of this already happening. Every mention of race in intended to divide. We all know successful people of every race, there is no obstacles in America to success that aren’t self-created.
The final AMAC paragraph:
In the end, CRT is Marxism, pushing resentment, blame, guilt, fear, silence, and compliance. Do not buy it. Americans cleave by values, not skin color. Critical Race Theory is junk – a disgrace.