YOU can report to Google!

By: Diane Benjamin

Google has the name of Veterans Parkway wrong, no it hasn’t been changed. See yesterday’s story and update:

Apple Maps has Veterans Parkway – h/t a reader. Google just has the name wrong, but you can report directly to them.

Start by clicking this link:,+IL/@40.4759484,-88.9535708,16.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x880b087039089ac1:0x2e424aa54a23bc1e!8m2!3d40.4842984!4d-88.993721

Your browser may show up differently, but look in the top left hand corner for this:



You should be able to figure out the rest after clicking “Wrong Information”. You will be asked to Click the road, the wrong road name will appear in a new box. Click Barack Obama Presidential Expressway and it will allow you to enter Veterans Parkway.

The more people who do this the faster it gets changed! The State legislature did change part of I55, the change stopped north of Pontiac however.






2 thoughts on “YOU can report to Google!

  1. so basically someone spent the time to get it changed to BOPE, i guess enough scum bags submitted to google? well i just sent in my revision request, thanks!

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s