By: Diane Benjamin
The comment below was made by a person with an IP address in Chicago:
- MLK was opposed to violence of any kind. He trained the protesters who walked with him not to respond to anyone harassing them. If any got arrested for failing to follow his instructions he refused to bail them out of jail. Nice job taking him out of context. MLK dreamed of a color-blind society. Today people are called racists for not seeing color.
- Democrats have ruled Chicago forever. I thought using the word Negro was racist, are you a racist?
- If minorities are not being heard in Chicago quit voting for democrats!
- Minorities had the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years until a few months ago. Think it wasn’t on purpose the Illinois democrats destroyed the economy? Unless minorities are dependent on government handouts they fear you will discover you don’t need them. Try freedom for a change!
- If you want to blame Trump, why don’t you tell me what Obama did for minorities – other than make them feel like victims? Did he do prison reform? Did he have a blooming economy?
- Why are you entitled to other people’s stuff? That is what social justice is – take for one and give it to somebody who didn’t earn it.
- Violence means nobody cares what you think. We are a country of laws, looters have no credibility.
- If you want justice, why are the inner city Chicago kids in failing schools? Why aren’t parents camped out at Lightfoot’s office to demand school choice? People of any means in Chicago don’t have their kids in public schools. Do you realize the cycle of poverty continues from generation to generation because those kids have no education and therefore no hope?
- Does Black Lives Matter care about the blacks killing each other and innocent people on the streets in Chicago? Obviously the Democrats don’t or they would fix it.
- If this country is so evil, why do people from around the world want to move here?
Being a victim is a choice.
By choosing to remain on the democrat plantation you allow them to abuse you.
Remember Biden claiming if blacks don’t vote for him they aren’t black?
(What it meant was STAY IN YOUR PLACE)
The rest of us are out working to take care of our families, there is no “privilege”. Nobody gets handed anything (unless your last name is Pritzker).
Remain a victim if you want, it will get you nothing.