By: Diane Benjamin
Link to all previous stories: https://blnnews.com/2020/08/05/the-art-and-camille-taylor-police-reports/
The story above also has Art Taylor’s version of what happened on July 11th. Besides social media, who did he send it to?
That answer was received in a FOIA filed by one of the “neighbors” with Trump signs in the yard. The email below is addressed to every local left wing activist Art could think of – including Tari’s next appointment to the Public Safety and Community Relations Board. Art claims to be a bridge builder, this isn’t building bridges since he obviously thinks only his opinion matters. Sending the diatribe to people Art knows will defend him is an obvious attempt to illicit a negative response against people who support the President of the United States for re-election. If Taylor had wanted to build bridges he would have keep this between the police, the neighbors, and his family. It is a sad day in Bloomington when racism has to be imagined.
Was Art attempting to incite retribution against his “neighbors” who were already victims of the types mentioned above? This proves yet again Art Taylor is unfit to serve on the PSCRP Board.
The document below was also received by FOIA. It shows Bloomington has virtually no problems with policing.
The only reason talks about de-funding are moving forward is because GOOD PEOPLE haven’t told the Council Enough of This Crap! Right now the radicals who want chaos are the only voices being heard.
306,670 calls with 71 complaints.
Black Lives Matter and the other local radicals want a problem solved that doesn’t exist.
Meanwhile – all these discussions do is let other problems NOT be discussed:
- Almost 8 years after Renner ran for Mayor saying he would fix the roads they aren’t fixed
- Massive increase in the budget since Renner was elected
- Massive reserves from over-taxation
- Businesses closing all over town
- Coliseum theft trial starts next week, no one at the City has been held accountable even though they did nothing to stop it.
- The Connect Transit taxpayer fleece continues unabated, maybe next they will demand City Hall.
- Pension funding will kill future budgets without raising taxes
- City passed a $172 million Water Master Plan without saying how it will be paid for
- The Council has two members that will prevent economic development with their lunacy – two more are running next year.
- This list is endless!
Instead the police are being treated like criminals