By: Diane Benjamin
Dictator Pritzker is playing politics while Illinois burns. It is obvious now the shutdown in Illinois was never about bending the curve. It is about trashing the economy in hopes of a huge bailout while crushing small businesses and people deemed non-essential.
Congratulation democrats – you elected a dictator.
Proof: Raising taxes with a constitutional amendment will be on the November ballot instead of fixing the REAL problems: PENSIONS.
No government employees have been laid off, only serfs have lost their jobs.
If you missed this story by the Edgar County Watchdogs, read it now: https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/2020/05/illinois-urgent-call-to-action/
This story contains a link to their previous stories that recap what your governor plans to do to you:
- Lock down Illinois for 150 days. Conveniently until right before the November election
- Create criminal penalties for any person not kneeling at Pritzker’s feet and daring to make a living so they can feed their families and pay their bills.
Democrats: Do you support tyranny?
We need to know if oppressive government is how all democrats want to rule.
Thinking people will vote accordingly!
The JCAR (JOINT COMMITTEE ON ADMINISTRATIVE RULES) is set to meet Wednesday.
Here’s what you need to do:
A few other things the governor wants passed:
- Expansion of Vote-By-Mail (perfect for voter fraud)
- Make vaccines mandatory
- Contact tracing (invasion of privacy)
- Tax increases instead of cutting expenses
If you haven’t reserved the UHaul yet, it’s past time to defend your rights. Freedom is a choice, act now.
We need to know where our local leaders stand on Pritzker’s power grab too. Are Renner and Koos still firmly behind a dictator?
Break Koos’ Public comment rules tonight and ask him! Ask Renner at 6:00 pm tonight.