By: Diane Benjamin
Warriner St – Home of Public Works Building
Reports are these have been parked on Town of Normal property for months. Let’s guess who approved this:
- The mayor who owns a bike shop?
- The mayor who constantly bills citizens for more bike trails?
- City Manager?
- Public Works Director?
- Are they paying rent? Likely no because it would have been offered to the public too.
- Did the Council approve this arrangement? That would be no.
- Is the mayor profiting from this arrangement?
- Who decides who gets free stuff from the Town and who gets charged?
- Who is going to pay if something happens to these trailers while parked on Town property?
- Is this just another fleece in the Koos Friends and Family plan?
Got your free stuff yet from Normal?
Don’t be sad, somebody has to pay the bills.
The good news is: Normal finally changed the tax status of this property. They won’t be paying property taxes anymore on their own property.