He supposedly teaches music. I wonder how Critical Race Theory fits into music?
Here Are The Thousands Of Teachers Who Say They’re Willing To Violate Law To Keep Pushing CRT
Thousands of teachers have pledged to continue teaching based on critical race theory even if state laws ban it — contradicting those who claim nothing like that has ever been taught in schools.
The Zinn Education Project, named after the anti-American and factually challenged historian Howard Zinn, has collected signatures from more than 4,200 teachers who “Pledge to Teach the Truth: Despite New State Bills Against It.”The pledge was started to counter states making the teaching of CRT illegal. Why should any teacher who signs this pledge keep their teacher certificate?
- Violating the law is fine? What other laws are they ignoring?
- If they teach illegal curriculum that means they aren’t teaching the required curriculum
- If they teach CRT when parents oppose teaching racism, they are violating the trust parents place in teachers
- Teachers who illegally teach CRT are setting an example for students that breaking laws is okay
- Are those who just sign any different? The message they are sending is still the same
- Since he signed the pledge that must mean he IS teaching CRT! Care School Board?
Give me a good reason why he shouldn’t be fired! Tenure and the teachers union aren’t good enough. He has violated the trust parents have in him to educate and the HUGE bucks they are paying for it. Beirne claims to teach 600 kids. That’s a whole lot of shoveling crap to erase Martin Luther King’s dream. Look at the entire list of teachers willing to break the law. It’s appalling, as is Corey Beirne.