By: Diane Benjamin
Since the media isn’t interested in holding tyrannical dictators accountable, I must keep posting Mayor Koos taunting protesters. This picture speaks volumes about him and his buddies on the Council – the PLAN is the only thing that matters, not you.
But there is more:
A guy name Josh Favus is Koos’ heir apparent to Vitesse, from Facebook:
So, is Josh using social distancing and sheltering in place?
Of course not!
Snake alley is a bike race in Ohio, note no masks and no social distancing:
One or more are true:
- Koos rules do not apply to his buddies
- Josh proves the virus isn’t serious
- Shutting down businesses is purely political
- Ohio respects it’s citizens while Illinois doesn’t
- Koos is destroying families and businesses because he isn’t affected
- Kissing Pritzker’s tush delights Koos
- The shutdown is about power, not safety
- – add your own –
Is Josh going to quarantine for 14 days when he returns? Haven’t we been told Koos’ health is at risk? Is Josh a risk to Koos, or is the virus mania really a joke?
The media will not report Koos edicts don’t apply to his friends. The majority of the Council will not see a problem, they would be outraged if this story was about one of you serfs however.